The ICES Network represents the views and opinions of our student, graduate, affiliate and technical members.
Joining the ICES Network committee is a great way to improve your CV and document your own continuing professional development.
The ICES Network reports directly to the EPD&M committee, one of the institution’s core committees, responsible for developing the education, professional development and membership needs of the membership. Download the ICES Network Strategic Plan
Why should I join the ICES Network?
- Network with like-minded early career members
- Meet institution staff and the ICES president
- Present views on the issues relating to early career members
- Organise regional CPD events and site visits in an ICES region near you
- Work with universities and employers to raise the profile of ICES Network
- Attend national exhibitions and seminars
- Develop interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Travel expenses reimbursed and lunch will be provided at ICES Network meetings
Many hands make light work! It’s easy to join and you could make a real difference to the work of ICES Network, not to mention your own CPD record! Telephone or email Serena for more information.
+44 (0) 161 972 3103