- Applicants for membership must be able to demonstrate that they have fulfilled the institution’s competency requirements.
- All the general competencies plus at least one specialism must be met with and signed off by the applicant’s supervisor.
- Geospatial applicants must also complete the geospatial core competencies and have them signed off by their supervisor.
- Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Cost Engineering and Estimating applicants must also complete the appropriate Commercial Management core competencies.
- Having the competency documents signed off does not automatically mean that the candidate will be accepted as a member, but it is an essential part of the application process.
- ICES recommends ICES-Driver Trett Training as a provider of training courses for commercial managers.
Documents in PDF format can be viewed using Adobe Reader. If you would like any of the competencies in Word format, request them from the Membership team (email@example.com).