Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the accepted route for better employability and the demonstration of competent skills in any chosen profession. It is also the preferred requirement for many employers all over the world. ICES encourages individual members to choose an approach to CPD that will satisfy their own personal and professional needs and aspirations.
If you are applying for membership, download the guide to CPD form below and with the rest of your membership application or upgrade, as evidence of your CPD.
The objectives of CPD are:
- To enhance career prospects
- Increase the capacity for learning
- Encourage your commitment to lifelong learning
- Being prepared to adapt to changes in industry
When applying for membership, you will need:
- ICES Guide to Continuing Professional Development
- ICES CPD Self-Certification Form
- ICES on-line CPD Record
- ICES example CPD template