Building a better company culture with ED&I best practice
Join Tectre Ltd for this full day course taking an in-depth look at what influences company culture and how it can be improved. This course is for anyone who wants to explore the impact of micro-inequities in the workplace and understand that bias can turn into discriminatory or hurtful behaviour.
Participants will increase own awareness and be better equipped to have uncomfortable conversations and feel more confident at challenging behaviour.
We will cover the following subjects:
• Understanding our own bias, response to stereotypes and privilege.
• Understand the cycle of socialisation and its impact on society.
• Learning to recognise and combat micro-inequities and micro-aggressions.
• The power of allyship.
• Uncovering possibilities for change and implementing them within your organisation.
• The different types of harassment and the law.
• What to do if you experience harassment or bullying.
Location and timings: CICES conference suite. Dominion House, Sibson Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 7PP. Registration 9.15am. Workshop 9.30am to 4.30pm. Refreshments and lunch included.
About Gillian Arnold FBCS: Gillian is recognised as an authoritative speaker for her views and extensive experience on techniques for the attraction and retention of women and other minorities. She is the founder of a Tectre, a diversity based recruitment and training company. Over the last 15 years she has fulfilled Board Level and NED roles in industry, market strategy and sales.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker(s): Gillian Arnold FBCS
Venue: CICES conference suite
Refreshments and lunch included.