Collateral Warranties: We know it is dull, but you asked for it!
All welcome to the next webinar by Archor LLP
Collateral warranties are one of those documents that you either have to sign, expect to receive, or have to manage – so it is important to understand the whys and wherefores of them. The webinar will try to make it interesting, and will deal with questions such as:
- What is the difference between third party rights and collateral warranties?
- Do you know why you have to give collateral warranties?
- Do you know which particular clauses are important for insurers?
- What position should you adopt on step-in rights?
- Can you bring an adjudication under a collateral warranty?
Join Archor LLP’s Carolyn Porter, Oli Worth and Sarah Lester as they try and make sure there is never a dull moment!
If you would like to attend the webinar and have not received an invite, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, booking for this event is now closed
Booking closed at 9:00am, 9th June
This is a free event
For additional event information, please contact the following people:
|0161 972 3100|