Chartered ICES Commercial Management Conference 2018
Join us for this exciting half-day interactive conference, organised by the Chartered ICES Commercial Management Practices Committee.
Stephen Norris of Driver Trett is confirmed as keynote speaker, and following the success of the 2017 Conference, Rudi Klein has kindly agreed to Chair the conference once again.
The main theme of the conference is risk, and presentation topics will include:
• Update from Chartered ICES – Ian Cowling, President
• Legal update on current case law – Shy Jackson, Partner, Pinsent Masons
• Mega projects and risks – Wind Farm case study – Mark Wheeler, CEO Driver Trett
• Managing and understanding risks
• Assessing weather risks and how that risk has changed
Timings (tbc nearer the time)
- 2.00 Registration
- 2.30 Presentations
- 3.45 Coffee break
- 4.15 Presentations and commercial scenarios
- 6.30 Q&A and closing comments
- 6.00 Drinks, nibbles and networking
30 Crown Place
London EC2A 4ES
Account required to book online
An ICES membership login (or guest account) is required to book events online.