Introduction to ED&I and unconscious bias: Discovering the possibilities of change in your organisation
Join Tectre Ltd for this full day course which will explore the positive impact of embracing diversity and inclusion within your organisation. Throughout the day participants will explore their own biases and seek to understand the bias around them. We will look at how organisations can make changes to enhance overall diversity and inclusion and be able to attract and retain diverse candidates.
We will cover the following subjects:
- Introduction to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion including legislation
- The Business Case for Diversity
- Defining Unconscious Bias and Concepts
- Understanding how biases are formed
- Examining the impact of implicit biases across all managed staff
- Implementing change within your organisation
- Removing bias from questioning and decision making for fairer recruitment
Location and timings: CICES conference suite. Sale, Greater Manchester M33 7PP, Registration 9.15am. Workshop 9.30am to 4.30pm. Refreshments and lunch included.
About Gillian Arnold FBCS: Gillian is recognised as an authoritative speaker for her views and extensive experience on techniques for the attraction and retention of women and other minorities. She is the founder of a Tectre, a diversity based recruitment and training company. Over the last 15 years she has fulfilled Board Level and NED roles in industry, market strategy and sales.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker(s): Gillian Arnold FBCS
Venue: CICES conference suite, Dominion House, Sibson Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 7PP
Refreshments and lunch included.