Make Contracts Easy : NEC and Contract Management
CEMAR combines industry-leading knowledge and expertise to make sophisticated contract management simple.
The Eastern & Midlands committee warmly invite you to this free event.
Modern contracts can be complex and expensive to administer. CEMAR is a secure, cloud-based system which brings compliance, governance and business intelligence to the management of £75bn of works and services, including the administration for the suite of NEC contracts.
The agenda will cover:
• Background on CEMAR and the team that built it
• Live demonstration of the main NEC processes, including Early Warnings, Compensation Events and any further events you may wish to explore
• How teams are alerted to outstanding actions and how communications are archived
• CEMAR Analytics – a powerful dashboard tool for reporting, charting and trending
• Questions will be welcomed throughout the session
To help you find the venue please click on the following link: https://www.derby.ac.uk/find-us/derby/
Speaker(s): James Murdock, Account Manager, CEMAR
Venue: University of Derby
Markeaton Street site
Sorry, booking for this event is now closed
Booking closed at 7:00pm, 25th February
This is a free event
For additional event information, please contact the following people:
|0161 972 3100|