Make Contracts Easy : NEC and Contract Management
CEMAR combines industry-leading knowledge and expertise to make sophisticated contract management simple
The Northern Counties committee warmly invite you to this free event, presented by CEMAR.
Modern contracts can be complex and expensive to administer. CEMAR is a secure, cloud-based system which brings compliance, governance and business intelligence to the management of £100bn of works and services, including the administration for the suite of NEC contracts.
The agenda will cover:
• Background on CEMAR and the team that built it
• Live demonstration of the main NEC processes, including Early Warnings, Compensation Events and any further events you may wish to explore
• How teams are alerted to outstanding actions and how communications are archived
• CEMAR Analytics – a powerful dashboard tool for reporting, charting and trending
• Questions will be welcomed throughout the session
There is free parking at the venue.
Speaker(s): Jayne Eardley and Bruce Gordon, Account Managers - CEMAR
Venue: Holiday Inn
Account required to book online
An ICES membership login (or guest account) is required to book events online.
This is a free event
For additional event information, please contact the following people:
|0161 972 3100|