The role of the Engineering Surveyor in the modern construction site
Join us for this free webinar.
Overview of technology solutions to aid the digitisation on the project life cycle.
• Why we should embrace Geospatial Management on the project life cycle, from Strategy and Consultancy stage, Planning and Design, Construction to In Use.
• Key examples of how this is done, why we, and our clients see value in the process.
• We will look at civils, buried assets structural works and internal fit out. Is the role of an Engineering Surveyor different in Civils, Vertical Build and Clean Sector.
• We will also show by capturing the reality onsite we can track progress and report against key milestones in an visual environment.
• Digitising the redline process during works, to augment the design and QA validation, by leveraging technology and processes that are managed and validated.
• Also the key value for Owners, Integrator teams and Contractors.
• How the Engineering Surveyor impacts on the commercial, planning, and construction teams.
• How existing facilities can be mapped in an immersive digital environment and where teams can communicate in a shared online platform, be that at project , platform and portfolio level.
• How can Geospatial information positively impact a Covid affected industry?
Every member will be sent an email invitation to join this webinar.
You will find a recording of most of our webinars in the ‘Members only’ section, under CPD presentations.
Any queries or suggestions about the CICES programme of webinars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker(s): Michael Durnin - Murphy Surveys Limited
Sorry, booking for this event is now closed
Booking closed at 9:00pm, 19th October
This is a free event
For additional event information, please contact the following people:
|No telephone provided|